How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask originallawyer Your Own Question
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 830
Experience:  9+ years of experience in divorce, custody battles and mediation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
originallawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Is there a motion i can file to the judge so that we have

Customer Question

Is there a motion i can file to the judge so that we have have a trial instead of a conflict resolution?
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  originallawyer replied 1 year ago.
It will depend on your Judge. Some Judge will not waive conflict resolution, others will. I would speak with the coordinator of the court that you are in to determine if you can waive conflict resolution or not. Most Judges are going to at least want some attempt at resolving this out of court.