Legalease
Legalease, Lawyer
Experience:  13 years experience, divorce & custody issues, protective orders, child abuse issues
20355756

Not sure Samuel. Could you tell me where you are (State and

Customer Question

Not sure Samuel. Could you tell me where you are (State and Country), and what your qualifications are?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Legalease replied 2 years ago.
Hello there
-
Most attorneys in the general legal category are located in the United States and we are licensed in one or more states to actually practice but we are permitted to answer questions of US law throughout the US. I a in Massachusetts but practice also in NY, RI, CT, DC, FL and CA. If you have an additional question pertaining to US law, we can assist you here. If your law pertains to the law of the Netherlands or of Europe, we can refer you to a European Law specialist. Please let us know if you have more questions.
-
THANK YOU
MARY