Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

So I have voluntary been working with dcfs and all they have

Customer Question

So I have voluntary been working with dcfs and all they have done is said they would help me and then after the child family a vacate in sandy ut left she didn't help me she put on stipulations and made it seem like I was un complant With them when I told them what I was doing I told them what I Need and they still haven't helped me then they all of sudden take me to court and I am still voluntiary well my attorney didn't say anything and When it was my turn to ttalk my lawyer called all The Attorney to the judge and they talked For a sec and then I stood up and they handcuffed Me and through me in jail for a warrent said I hiding the kids and I was asked to bring them but the dcfs worker didn't say thst she said that the attoney said that they would like the kifs there they never said i had to bring the kids and than they said that I was withholding them mind you still to this day every thing is still voluntary and every thing I said to her has been in a message and lots of them and they took my kids said that they were going To Put an Amber Alert out and soitold them were they were there is Alot more to this but thay is were I am as of now and I know what go do
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Dimitry K., Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. Please permit me to assist you with your concerns.
Hi, I have reviewed the facts but I am still unclear as to your question. How can I help?