Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I need help my ex is in Va in jail he has 2 counts of child

Customer Question

I need help my ex is in Va in jail he has 2 counts of child solicitation one count child porn against him! The divorce is throu Ohio we have a 8year old together. He has only seen the child 8 times sense being born! Why would they send a letter to job
and family services? He will have to register as a sex offender. He is in jail for 5 years. Is there anyway I will get full custody?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
I am sorry, but I do not understand your question.
If your ex is in jail for child porn and solicitation charges, why would you be seeking "full custody?" Don't you already have sole/full custody if your ex is already in jail?