Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am trying to help my daughter find an child custody attorney

Customer Question

I am trying to help my daughter find an child custody attorney in the Beaverton, OR area. She gave birth to a baby girl, Everly, on September 10, 2013. She is a single working mother. WHen she told her boyfriend she was pregnant, he left her and told her to get an abortion. She has been holding down a job as assistant manager, Pier 1 Imports. She wanted to transfer to Helena MT and then live with me, her father. Her ex-boyfriend lives with a divorced lady and mother of two children. She has money. To block my daughters move to MOntana, she was served with paper RE: Custody. I haven't seen the papers. He is cohabitating and that is an immoral relationship. He has a family of four to care for and now wants my granddaughter, too. Any advice of help would be appreciated. She can discuss the specifics of the case with you.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am afraid that legally we are forbidden from representing anyone from this site or from making personal referrals by state law. All we can do is provide information to customers based on specific questions customers may have.
If that is sufficient, what are the specific questions you have you would like us to answer.