Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I waited too long to process my payment on evicting

Customer Question

I waited too long for you to process my payment on evicting a tenant. can you come back to me thanks, ***** ***** evict a tenant.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
Please use "reply" and tell us what is going on and what your specific questions are and what state you are in?
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Tenant has broken several of the lease terms. I am in San Francisco, Ca. where evicting a tenant is almost impossible. I need advise and need to know where to go for this advise for an affordable fee. I can email the information Thank you/
Thank you for your reply.
Legally we cannot represent you or anyone from this site. If you would like to give us a brief rundown of what took place, what your lease says and what you have done so far, we can provide you general information about how to proceed.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
He broke several items in the lease contract.
Thank you for your reply.
I apologize, but you have asked us if we would provide information to you before you went to a local attorney. However, we cannot tell you much with you giving us short answers. You have to tell us the whole story, what the lease states about his conduct and what you have done to date about it, as we initially asked. If you cannot do that, then you would need to go see a local attorney in person and they will need the same information as well.