Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

MY FOUR YEAR OLD GOES TO PRIVATE SCHOOL IN NYS. TGHEY SAY I

Customer Question

mY FOUR YEAR OLD GOES TO PRIVATE SCHOOL IN NYS. TGHEY SAY I OWE $ 5000.00 AND THEY WONT ALLOW HIM BACK IN FOR THE LAST MONTH. CAN THEY DO THAT ?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this situation.
Do you owe the $5,000, or not? And if not, how come they believe that you do?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.