Phillips Esq., Attorney-at-Law
Experience:  B.A.; M.B.A.; J.D.
16551887

Me and my wife both went on a vacation with our 10 month old

Customer Question

Me and my wife both went on a vacation with our 10 month old out-of-state (her family) and I came back home because I had fight with her at her parents house. She put a order of protection and put my kid in too. I want to see my kid what can i do?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Phillips Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Hello: This isCustomer I am a licensed Attorney and I will be assisting you today.
Response: Since there is a Restraining Order against you, you may need to wait until the next hearing on the Restraining Order, which is usually scheduled ten days after the initial Order, to ask the Court to vacate the Order and allow you to see your child. If you cannot wait the whole ten days, then you need to file Emergency Motion to Vacate the Order with regard to your child and allow you access to your son. You can obtain Motion forms at the Courthouse in the Clerk’s office.
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
So since the order was issued in Arizona and i live in idaho where is the hearing going to be? Also my wife is still in arizona.
In Arizona where the Order was issued.