Law Educator, Esq., Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced attorney: Family law, Estate Law, SS Law etc.
10285032

If a case plan requires 6 months of clean drug screens and.

Customer Question

if a case plan requires 6 months of clean drug screens and. tge parent passes that is the parent required by law to submit to hair follicle after meetibg requirements if case pkan
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
all drug screens were passed and had prescriprion medicine in them which presceiprions were verified; i do not want my dna on file and i believe i have that rught not to do hair follicle
Customer: replied 2 years ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 2 years ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
These issues can be addressed in this forum by going back and forth with your expert using the reply button without a telephone call and you having to incur additional fees or charges.
Actually, if there have been 6 months of clean tests as the plan called for, then without a court order for the hair follicle test, the parent may object to the test. If they insist and will not agree to reinstate the rights, then the parent may still refuse and proceed to court with a motion to object to the testing based on the fact there is no legitimate basis for further testing when there had been compliance with the case plan. These agencies tend to abuse their power and act outside of the plans and orders and when that happens the parent needs to go to court to get the court to issue orders to stop them.