Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I am hoping to find some answers that will help me bring

Customer Question

Hi I am hoping to find some answers that will help me bring my son back home he just turned 17 and he was a very good student and an awesome son he has left home to live with his girlfriend and mother and his girlfriend has a 1yr baby that he is trying raise and he refuses to come back home his grades have gone down from A's & B's to D's & F's he has missed so much school and he refuses to come back home the mother doesn't say much bc she thinks that its ok for him bc her daughter dropped out in the 8th grade and my son has so much going for him that he could have graduated early but I asked him to enjoy his senior year bc once he graduates he is going straight to college, I need to know if there is something that I can do without having any problems or getting the police involved to bring home, if by all means I need to get the police involved I will I don't want him to give up when he has come this far in life bc there isn't anyone there that cares enough to motivate him to keep reaching for the goals he has, they tell him its his life and that he is of age now. so what I can do to bring him back hm he has missed so many days of school
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:
(A) This is general information and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein. No attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. This is repeated in numerous disclaimers throughout the site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms; and (B) there may be a slight delay between your follow ups and my reply while I am typing out my answer.
I am sorry to hear about this. What state is this in, please?
This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

In Houston Texas