Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

My wife owes me 130,000 from her Wal-Mart 401 K and this has

Customer Question

My wife owes me 130,000 from her Wal-Mart 401 K and this has been going on for just about six months due to errors be her attorney. I have my financial advisor and I am also waiting to put 30,000 on a down payment on a home. The attorney's are now telling me that everything has been submitted and was just checking to see if I could find out any information on if it has been submitted. Her name is***** and my name is***** ss# ***-**-**** Thank you
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Maverick replied 1 year ago.
Welcome! My name is Maverick. I very much enjoy what I do and I hope that you will benefit from this information.
The way to find this information out is to take your case number ***** go to county court house and use their computer system to look up your case and see what was filed recently by the lawyers.
If you have a legal question you would like for us to answer for the money you have deposited, please let us know...
Also, if you decide to go forward, we need to know what state and county your divorce is filed in?