How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Ely Your Own Question
Ely, Counselor at Law
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 11621
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Ely is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

I just asked you but realized I am in the United States and

Customer Question

I just asked you for advice but realized I am in the United States and I am sure the laws are different so I don't know if you canhelp me.
Submitted: 1 year ago.
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I was in the United States and that my information had to be pertinent to the the laws here, specifically New York.I don't know if it's family law or what professional or specific attorney I need to have my situation resolved. I was hoping you were able to advise
and or direct me on how to proceed.
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
I am in the United States, how can I assist you as I cannot see any other question from you?

Related Family Law Questions