Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I recently found out my husband of 20 years has been

Customer Question

Hello, I recently found out my husband of 20 years has been texting and talking to a woman from his past. Iam not talking once in a while, I mean several times daily for about two years. He says they didn't have sex, which I don't know how to prove if they did but I want a divorce. Looking for a attorney to help me and my children. I'am handicap, so I do not work but I have raised our children pretty much by myself. He is a truck driver that is gone from home all the time but even when home he didn't do anything.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Law Educator, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for your question. I look forward to working with you to provide you the information you are seeking for educational purposes only.
What is your specific question for us, as the state laws forbid us from representing anyone from this site (as you acknowledged when you posted this question agreeing to our terms of service)?