Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

25 yrs of marriage I was thrown out of my own home and my husband

Customer Question

25 yrs of marriage I was thrown out of my own home and my husband moved his girlfriend in.he took all the money and cars. I was removed from home by police.I did nothing to deserve this, my husband lied about me I have evidence that he perjured himself and hiding assets.bribery and manipulation of the law, thief and contempt of court. He with malice and international forethought planned out to destroy me and my family.can I get a lawyer to help me file to the court and get a fair distribution of our assets ? I can prove that he did everything with careful planning and execution of his plan to discredit me and locked me up so I didn't have a chance to get a fair divorce.he has destroyed my name,credit,and I have no where to live.I'm all alone and I have been beaten and stolen from many times.I am a good woman not the monster he wants everyone to think I am.please help me
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Lucy, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hi, I'm Lucy, and I'd be happy to answer your questions today. I'm sorry to hear that this happened. Have either of you filed for divorce yet? When you say that he had you locked up, do you mean that he pressed criminal charges? if so, what's happened?