Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I never went to court and they took my guardianship away from

Customer Question

I never went to court and they took my guardianship away from me and now they took me off the payee.my son has cancer and is mental I want to stop getting ssi we can afford to keep him I just don't want him removed from my home they have drove our family nuts! he is still taking treatments his cancer has not changed
Category: Family Law
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Michael J, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Hello and thank you for contacting JustAnswer. My name is Michael; I look forward to assisting you today. I'm sorry to hear about your situation today. You say you "never went to court". For what? Why did they take your guardianship away? Where is the child now? What questions can I answer for you? Thanks, Michael