Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

Is it legal mother to take her 11 day old child out of

Customer Question

Is it legal for a mother to take her 11 day old child out of the state of Florida without the fathers knowledge or consent?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Ellen replied 1 year ago.
** I provide legal information on line as a low cost public service. I do not represent you and no attorney/client relationship exists. Lic Ny, FL**
Thank you for your question. I am a Florida licensed attorney. I look forward to providing you with information for educational purposes only.
Yes – it is legal for mother to take her 11 day all child out of the State of Florida without the father's knowledge or consent. Unless there is a court order stating that she cannot travel with her child, the mother may legally travel with her newborn without the father's consent or knowledge
Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions or need clarification by clicking "reply". I would be glad to assist you further if I can
Thank you for the opportunity to assist. Please remember to leave a positive rating.
FiveStarLaw
Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Okay for the Father to do the same?

Customer: replied 1 year ago.

Ellen, Okay for the Father to do the same?

Expert:  Ellen replied 1 year ago.

Yes - provided the father's name is ***** ***** child's birth certificate

Expert:  Ellen replied 1 year ago.
Is there anything else that you wanted to know?