S. Huband, Esq.
S. Huband, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Experienced, and knowledgeable family law attorney.
70026054

We had our final hearing on

Customer Question

We had our final hearing on March 5 2015 but the judge said he would fac the ruling as he was tide for time has another divorce so the ruling went to the opposing lawyer he did it but also went back to judge and ask for half of what I was suppose to keep(Proceeds of the house that was sold and I am left homeless and now money less) What can I do to modify this ruling?
Category: Family Law
Expert:  S. Huband, Esq. replied 1 year ago.
Thank you for the opportunity to assist you. It appears you may have already met with an attorney in TX by now, and I was wondering if you still need assistance with this question. If so, please let me know, I'll be glad to help.
Once I get your response I'll get back to you as quickly as I can. Please keep in mind that I may not be online at the moment you respond, so there may be a short delay before I respond.
Thank you and I look forward to working with you,
Shuband
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Yes but I need your advice please
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
You charge me for this. I was really expecting a legal advice not this. Please return my money !!
Hello, and I'm sorry for the delay. I couldn't get back to you earlier today as quickly as I had hoped. Do you still need assistance or would you like me to refer you to customer service for a refund as you indicated above?Thanks for your time,Shuband
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
Of course. Customer service. Please refund my money. This joke is going for three days already!!
I've referred your question to customer service. Best wishes,Shuband