Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

Are parents responsible for adult children medical bills in

Are parents responsible for adult children medical bills in Oklahoma? Did not sign or agree to pay anything.
** I provide legal information on line as a low cost public service. I do not represent you and no attorney/client relationship exists. Lic Ny, FL**

Thank you for the opportunity to assist. My name is Ellen. I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

No

Parents are not responsible for the medical bills of their adult children unless they voluntarily incur the responsibility through agreement or contract

Typically one would advise the hospital not to have further contact with the parents

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions or need clarification by clicking "reply". I would be glad to assist you further if I can

Thank you for the opportunity to assist.

FiveStarLaw