Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Hello, The strangest rulings have been going on in my divorce

The strangest rulings have been going on in my divorce case which is now 2 yeasr and 11 months and ongoing. I have recently discovered that an attorney my husband brought onboard in mid 2012, is a Master Examiner in the same courthouse , for family law, apparently bearing a reputation for not being the most forthcoming guy , to sugar coat it .
How can this be, this should be illegal, is there anything I can do to force him to recuse himself , he has not done so willingly , we tried that .
How I am ever going to get a fair trial and end this mess. I shuld not have

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Family Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question. I'll be glad to assist.
Roger : You can file a motion to recuse the judge, but you must have a basis to make this request. In this case, you would have to prove that the attorney's position as master examiner has created a special relationship with the judge, and that their relationship should be the basis for the judge to recuse himself.
Roger : This would force the judge to definitively state that there is or is not a relationship.

thank you , that doesn't seem likely that I would be able to prove that, so you are saying that it is perfectly ok for a family law master to serve as a family law attorney.. Wow , are we are lawless nation or what .. But thanks for the response ..