LawTalk, Attorney and Counselor at Law
Experience:  30 years legal experience. I remain current in Family Law through regular continuing education.

Doug how much child support would I receive if I made $1400

Doug how much child support would I receive if I made $1400 monthly with 4 minor children and my ex makes $3685 monthly. And how is it calculated in Nebraska? Thanks

Good afternoon Kim,

Thanks for asking for me. My goal is to provide you with excellent service today.

The judge utilizes a formula calculator to which the information regarding you and the other parent is placed into the calculator.

With 4 children, you can expect to be awarded approximately $1400 per month.

You may reply back to me again if you have additional questions, and I will continue to assist you.

I wish you the best in your future,

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Where can I find that calculator and the laws that go with it?

Hi Kim

Here is the code and a calculator:

Child support calculator:

Child support code:

Please keep in mind that, even though you have already paid your deposit money over to JustAnswer, until you rate me highly for my service for each question thread, I will not be paid for having assisted you with your questions.

If you have additional questions, you may of course reply back to me and I will be happy to continue to assist you further until your questions have been answered to your satisfaction.

I wish you the best in your future.

Good evening Kim,

I wanted to thank you for using JustAnswer. If there anything else that I can assist you with, please feel free to ask. If you do not require further legal information at this time, please feel free to bookmark my profile so you can request me when you do have another question.

Thank you very much and take care.