Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
6704987

My previous atty withdrew due to difference of opinion on how

My previous atty withdrew due to difference of opinion on how to proceed with my case. I felt she missed some good opportunities to get a lot done, and let her know. She withdrew over a month ago & still hasn't sent me a bill. Is there any time limits as to when she is supposed to get me a final invoice? Thanks, Dan

Roger : Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Family Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.
Roger : There's no specific timeframe within which the lawyer must send an invoice - - other than the statute of limitations to collect the debt, which is 5 years.
Roger : That said, you certainly can write your letter and demand a final invoice to close out the account.