RobertJDFL, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in multiple areas of the law.
18284290

Can you tell me of any lawyers in the Ocala Florida area that

Can you tell me of any lawyers in the Ocala Florida area that I can sit with for a nominal fee and explain the complexity I am having with my divorce proceedings. It is time sensitive, possibly a week left to use my wife's pension as leverage for an uncontested divorce. She filed for a Chapter 7 bankruptcy and I have had no help from the attorney I originally retained and paid.
THank you for your question.

Site rules prohibit us from recommending specific lawyers or firms, unfortunately, so no expert here could give you that information. However, I would recommend that you contact the Florida Bar Lawyer Referral Service at 1800-342-8011. They will collect some basic information from you (the type of case, and where you are located, as well as your name and contact info) and then give you the name of a local qualified and licensed attorney in the proper area of law whom you can contact. The fee (paid to the attorney) is $25 for 1/2 hour consultation.

Alternatively, you can search for family law attorneys in your area/the surrounding area on sites such as www.avvo.com (which has both reviews from clients and other lawyers) or a site such as www.martindale.com.