I am filling out a request for hearing on a motion (Form #MC-288) to get back $500 of alimony
overpayment (that was paid direct by me and not thorugh the court system). My questions are as follows:
1. Motion:__________ what should I fill in here?
2. Relief Sought: __________ I assume I can only ask for the $500 of overpayment plus the $60 filing fees? Is there anything else I need to mention or that I can ask for in the time wasted and stuff like that?
3. Moving Party: ___________ what does this mean and what should I fill in here?
Also, do I need to fill in the attorney information for my either of us?
4. Responding parties/attorney __________ we don't really have attorneys that we used.
5. ____ I certify that I made personal contact wit hthe individual listed below requesting concurrence in the relief sought but it was denied
_____ I certify that I made reasonable and diligent efforts to contact the individual listed below but was unable to do so.
What should I check? I have asked my ex to pay me back (she admits that I have overpaid) but she refuses to do so.