FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases

I am representing myself. My ex-wifes lawyer refuses to reply

I am representing myself. My ex-wife's lawyer refuses to reply to my emails. My ex-wife is in contempt of two court orders to allow my parenting time. Basically, her lawyer refuses to reply to me saying his client doesn't want him running up a bill.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  FamilyAnswer replied 3 years ago.
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good afternoon. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. If her attorney is unwilling to address the matter and try to come to a resolution, your next step would be to proceed through the court and seek to hold her in contempt. In your motion you can lay out the orders which she is failing to comply with and apply them to her actions. Moreover, you can advise the Judge you tried to handle this with opposing counsel but your attempts were ignored. She will then have to appear before the Judge can explain her actions and the Judge can do what is necessary to compel her to comply and to not have this situation happen again.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.