AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide

I was married for 24 years . Married in California (7/7/1975),

I was married for 24 years . Married in California (7/7/1975), husband was a member of the teamsters union only while he worked in California for about 15 years, about 13 years while we were married. We were divorced in 2000. He now lives in Minnesota, and I live in Arizona. He is drawing money from teamsters union pension and has told me I get nothing. Is that the way you see it.

AttyCBradford :

Whether or not you are entitled to a portion of his pension would have been dictated in the terms of your divorce. You need to pull a copy of your final divorce decree and see if you were awarded a portion of his pension