Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney
26296561

If one of only two (2) children was intentionally omitted from

If one of only two (2) children was intentionally omitted from a living trust, does

that child have grounds to contest that trust after the donors have passed away?
Hello. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will be happy to answer your question.

I am sorry about this unfortunate situation.

Does the trust aknowledge your existence and then states that you are intentionally excluded as beneficiary and it is setup for your sister's benefit only?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

yes, do you need to see the instament?

Dear XXXXX,

Thank you for your follow up.

We are not permitted to review or draft and legal documents for JustAnswer.com customer, as such legal service can only be provided by your local attorney due to various laws and rules.

Unfortunately, if one child is intentionally omitted in a trust that was created by parents who were of sound mind, generally the child who was intentionally omitted would not have much of a legal recourse to contest trust, unless the omitted child has clear evidence of some mistake, error, undue duress or fraud related to the creation of the trust.

I wish you the best of luck!