Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.

Thanks so if we agree to have him have visitation with no overnights...Can

Thanks so if we agree to have him have visitation with no overnights...Can this be enforced by the Court? Also, if we agree to have him visitation with no out of town, could this be enforced by the court?

Thank you for your follow-up and thank you again for requesting me. Sorry for the short delay, I was responding to a separate concern and was not able to reply right away to yours.

If you agree to have visitation with not overnights, he signs it, and he agrees, it is binding. The court will honor it. Such a restriction is not in violation of state law and it would be based on consent of both parents.. Similarly language and limitations on relocation or leaving with the children can be put in place. This restriction can be based on mileage, county, city, state, or whatever limitation both agree to.

Good luck.