AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide

My ex recently took my son to mexico and I did not sign the

My ex recently took my son to mexico and I did not sign the document required to transport a minor to another country. How do I go about reporting this as I believe someone forged my signature on that form?

AttyCBradford :

Contact the police immediately and report it. Also if you have an open custody case you should immediately file for custody orders

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback so I will get credit for assisting you. PLEASE NOTE: this is a PAID answering service and we only receive credit for assisting you if you accept the answer. If you are not satisfied and need additional assistance, please ask before providing negative feedback and I would be glad to assist you further. Sometimes I am working with more than one customer at a time so please allow a chance to respond. Thank you and I wish you the best in your situation! I strongly suggest that you consult with a local attorney in your area on this matter. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor has an attorney-client relationship been formed.

AttyCBradford :

I see you have still not accepted the answer. Is there something further that I can assist you with? If not please accept the answer so I can assist another customer and close out this matter thank you