AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide

I caught a std hsv1 from a sex partner who has agreed to give

I caught a std hsv1 from a sex partner who has agreed to give me financial compensation for my silence and any future liabilities what kind of agreement and or contract would cover this

AttyCBradford :

a civil contract written up and signed by both of you under penalty of perjury and a notary. Its essentially a non-disclosure agreement

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback so I will get credit for assisting you. PLEASE NOTE: this is a PAID answering service and we only receive credit for assisting you if you accept the answer. If you are not satisfied and need additional assistance, please ask before providing negative feedback and I would be glad to assist you further. Sometimes I am working with more than one customer at a time so please allow a chance to respond. Thank you and I wish you the best in your situation! I strongly suggest that you consult with a local attorney in your area on this matter. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor has an attorney-client relationship been formed.

Customer: Would a notarized written agreement stand up in court and essentially do the same
Customer: And what if anything should I ensure is included to protect me