AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide

The other question was a subsequent question, but didnt get

The other question was a subsequent question, but didn't get answered on what does "No objection or assertion of work product privilege permitted under this request?

Your initial answered this question but not the one I just restated above.

AttyCBradford :

No objection or assertion of work product privilege permitted means that the party who is responding to the request cannot object to any of the requests on the ground of work product privilege. Generally this objection is raised by an attorney who is responding because in order for it to be work product it must have been prepared by the attorney

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback so I will get credit for assisting you. PLEASE NOTE: this is a PAID answering service and we only receive credit for assisting you if you accept the answer. If you are not satisfied and need additional assistance, please ask before providing negative feedback and I would be glad to assist you further. Sometimes I am working with more than one customer at a time so please allow a chance to respond. Thank you and I wish you the best in your situation! I strongly suggest that you consult with a local attorney in your area on this matter. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor has an attorney-client relationship been formed.