AttyCBradford, Lawyer
Experience:  Criminal Defense and Family Law Attorney serving California Statewide

Both parties are Pro Se in divorce case with kids. I need to

Both parties are Pro Se in divorce case with kids. I need to respond to request for production and inspection of documents, however, the other parties is requesting documentation that he equally has access to by email and text msg correspondences between that we both have.

What phrase do I use to state my objection?

AttyCBradford :

If the other party is requesting information that is equally available to him, then you would OBJECT on the ground that the documents are equally available to the other party and therefore do not need to be produced

AttyCBradford :

the exact language would be: "OBJECTION: Propounding party is seeking documents that are equally available to propounding party." Further, you could object that is is unduly burdensome as they documents are available to the other party as well

AttyCBradford :

If I have answered all of your questions please press accept and provide positive feedback so I will get credit for assisting you. PLEASE NOTE: this is a PAID answering service and we only receive credit for assisting you if you accept the answer. If you are not satisfied and need additional assistance, please ask before providing negative feedback and I would be glad to assist you further. Sometimes I am working with more than one customer at a time so please allow a chance to respond. Thank you and I wish you the best in your situation! I strongly suggest that you consult with a local attorney in your area on this matter. This information is provided for general informational purposes only and does not constitute legal advice nor has an attorney-client relationship been formed.

thank you

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

On the other question that were helping with, I was still needing any answer but the system doesn't allow me to type in the chat screen so that I can clarify that I still need that question answered. Not sure what to do...

sure which questions?