Roger, Attorney
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters

Divorce case was dismissed Friday but we had court scheduled

Divorce case was dismissed Friday but we had court scheduled for temporary orders and child support modification related yo this divorce case that has been diamissed, will the court dates the following Monday be cancelled?
Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Family Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

If the case was dismissed, then any hearings for pending motions related to the dismissed case (same cause number) should likewise be dismissed. However, it is certainly a good idea to call the court clerk's office first thing Monday to verify that the hearings have been taken off of the docket.

This will ensure that you're not missing anything, but as I said, if the case was dismissed, it should do away with any pending motions.