Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.
9968427

i have people that will write me referrals stating that im

i have people that will write me referrals stating that im a great mother and always put my kids first, but they can not attend the hearing as witnesses because it is just not feasible for them at this time. Is the court even going to let at an email that these people have wrote describing me? how should i go about this? also, i have some text messages that my ex has sent stating that he doesnt want his kids living with my boyfriend, should i bring this to court as evidence of his jealousy?
Thank you for your new question.

i have people that will write me referrals stating that im a great mother and always put my kids first, but they can not attend the hearing as witnesses because it is just not feasible for them at this time.
The court typically would not hear witness testimony on Monday.

Is the court even going to let at an email that these people have wrote describing me? how should i go about this?
Probably not. Typically the court would want witness testimony at a specially set "evidentiary" hearing

also, i have some text messages that my ex has sent stating that he doesnt want his kids living with my boyfriend, should i bring this to court as evidence of his jealousy?
You can do so. Hopefully the judge will be agreeable to a continuance so you can fully prepare for the hearing
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

how would all of this hearing work? like what are the usually steps and procedures for something like this? i am completely in the blue about this whole thing.

Please start a new question page