FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases

My ex has full custody of my daughter. What legal forms do

My ex has full custody of my daughter. What legal forms do I need to file for visitation of my child?
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good morning. I certainly understand the situation and your concern. Here is a link with the forms that you will need,to petition the court, asking for visitation to be awarded. In an ideal situation, the mother would allow you time with your daughter but if she is not willing to resolve this outside of court, you have no other choice but to proceed and bring the matter before the Judge.

You may also want to consider speaking with and obtaining the forms from the clerk of court as well, in the county where they currently reside.

Please let me know if you have any follow up questions or need any clarification on something which I stated above, prior to rating me. Also, please remember to rate my service with 3, 4, or 5 faces/stars, before exiting the site, so I can receive credit for my help. I hope you found it to be Excellent! Only rate my answer when you are 100% satisfied. If you feel the need to click either of the two faces/stars on the left, please STOP and reply to me via the "REPLY TO EXPERT or CONTINUE CONVERSATION "button. I want to make sure your experience with the site was as pleasurable as possible and that you are satisfied with the help I provided.