Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.

Thank u for your advice and time. Its just really overwhelming

Thank u for your advice and time. It's just really overwhelming all of this!
My main concern is with all of the accusations about my girlfriend, I believe that the mother has created these texts and falsified documents to persuade everyone my girlfriend is a monster and convince my children they should not have to be around her. I have a threatening text from 3 weeks ago from the mother that she is going to do something that would make me so mad our kids will never see us get along again. With all of these things is there a way the attorney can find out abt who sent or where these texts my daughter is upset abt came from?

Thank you for your follow-up.

You are most welcome, truly! I can only imagine how frustrating all this can be especially when children become the pawns of this conflict. It is unfair to you, your girlfriend, but more importantly, your kids.

It is possible to find out who sent the texts. Your girlfriend, for example, could choose to file suit against the ex for 'defamation of character', and when discovery od documents takes place, demand a copy of all texts and information pertaining to when such information was sent out. You can also potentially hire a forensic IT specialist you may be able to break into the phone and attempt to obtain all the data including past texts, and consequently try to figure out who sent them and when.

Good luck.