Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.

My daughter as we speak is trying to call my girlfriend. She

My daughter as we speak is trying to call my girlfriend. She has called 7 times and 2 voicemails. I feel like her mother should stop this but is promoting it. how should I handle this today with my daughter until I speak with a local attorney tmrw?

Thank you for your follow-up and thank you kindly for requesting me to assist you further.

Well, you can tell your daughter to contact you if she has something to say to the girlfriend, that you find the contact to be out of bounds at this time, and that you wish for a more direct and civilized discourse. Explain that whom you wish to be involved with is ultimately your choice, and contacting her is disrespect to you and to her, and that you are asking her to stop this communication.

Good luck.