Samuel II
Samuel II, Attorney at Law
Experience:  General practice of law with emphasis in family law.

In the state of Arkansas, is it illegal for a male over the

In the state of Arkansas, is it illegal for a male over the age of twenty-one (21) to have sexual intercourse or deviate sexual activity with a female who is seventeen (17) years old?
Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating.

The legal age of consent is 16 in Arkansas that means that a person who is age 16 can agree or consent to have sex and so if a person is 21 and has sexual intercourse with a person age 16 or older that is not illegal or a crime