How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask Roger Your Own Question
Roger, Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 31662
Experience:  BV Rated by Martindale-Hubbell; SuperLawyer rating by Thompson-Reuters
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
Roger is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

My Mom lost her divorced paper. How do I get a copy of it

This answer was rated:

My Mom lost her divorced paper. How do I get a copy of it in Bronx, New York?

Kirk Adams :

Hi - my name is XXXXX XXXXX I'm a Family Law litigation attorney. Thanks for your question.

Kirk Adams :

Is your mom looking for the divorce decree/judgment of divorce?

Kirk Adams :

If your mother is wanting a copy of any order entered in the case, the court clerk will be able to provide her with a copy. Here's a link to the court clerk's office:

Kirk Adams :

Your mom can call or go to the courthouse and request a copy of any document in the file (it's public record); there's usually a small copying fee.

Roger and 2 other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you

Related Family Law Questions