socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

This question is for Socrateaser.... Can you please tell

This question is for Socrateaser....

Can you please tell me if it is possible to file court documents by fax in Sacramento, Superior (Family) Court? A friend told me I could, but I was unable to find exact details on the website. Thank you.
Yes, it is possible. This is the court webpage. There are numerous services which can fax file on your behalf. See this link for an example.

I do not believe you can fax file pro se, without using an intermediate agency -- however, I also cannot find a local rule that directly controls the process. You may have to contact the family court facilitator's office and ask them where the order may be found (click here).

Hope this helps.
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Thanks, XXXXX XXXXX the courthouse... there is no fax filing in Sacto for pro se.