Ellen, Lawyer
Experience:  25 years of experience helping people like you.

I have a final court order for visitation rights for a son.

I have a final court order for visitation rights for a son. this order is signed by a judge and we are supposed to get my son tomorrow, july 4th from 9am til 9pm. the mom is telling me no, we annoy have him. what can I do or what should i tell her?
*This chat is not intended as legal advice. It is general information that may or may not apply to your situation and should not be relied upon.*

Thank you for your question. My name is XXXXX XXXXX I will do whatever I can to answer your questions!

Consider requesting a police assist. You can contact your local police station and explain that you have a visitation order and you are concerned that the mother will disrupt the peace or the situation could escalate into violence when you try to take your son.

I would be glad to respond to any follow-up questions that you may have.