socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)

I received response on interrogatories from wife. They contain

I received response on interrogatories from wife. They contain false statements. What's the next step? Meaning that now I have false statements from what are now done with them? Or how are they now used in my divorce proceedings?

At trial, you would present the false interrogatory to the witness while she is testifying, and have her confirm on the record that she made this statement. Then, you would provide evidence showing that her interrogatory response was materially false. Then you would ask the court to order your spouse to pay the reasonable costs associated with your having to disprove the false statement at trial. You would also ask the court to hold your spouse in contempt of court for providing "obviously false testimony."

The court would hold your spouse in contempt and assess an appropriate fine or other sanction.

Hope this helps.