FamilyAnswer, Lawyer
Experience:  9 + years of handling Family Law, Divorce, Child Custody and Child Support cases

I emailed my attorney a request for an update for some pending

I emailed my attorney a request for an update for some pending issues that I have been waiting to hear about regarding my divorce case. She responded she will send me a 'draft letter' she's sending to the opposing counsel, tomorrow morning. What exactly is a draft letter? Thanks, Dan
Hi! I will be the professional that will be helping you today. I look forward to providing you with information to help solve your problem.

Good evening. Are these issues something which is trying to be worked out with opposing counsel?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Yes. We had a couple orders entered recently that I feel aren't in line with the facts, and I was pressing my attorney to revisit these issues with a motion to reconsider. And the opposing counsels client owes me for some closing costs, and I forwarded my attorney the figures 2 months ago, and hadn't heard if she had forwarded him this request for reimbursement yet. Thanks

Thank you for the additional information. Based upon the context of what you stated above, it does appear your attorney is going to send a letter to opposing counsel, making them aware of the situation and/or your demands to resolve this. Prior to it being sent out, the attorney is going to draft the letter and send it over to you for review, to determine if you want to add anything or if something is missing. The attorney is giving you a chance to see the rough draft of the letter, before it is finalized and sent out.