Tina, Lawyer
Experience:  JD, 17 years legal experience including family law

Im in the army in el paso and I have costidy case in bucks

I'm in the army in el paso and I have costidy case in bucks county pa is there anyway I can do a call in appearance

Hello and welcome.

My name is XXXXX XXXXX my goal is to provide you with excellent service today. I am sorry to hear of your difficult situation. Before I can give you an accurate answer to your question, please provide the following additional information:

Have you taken any action to request a telephonic appearance? Are you contesting the mother's allegations in the case?

I look forward to assisting you as soon as I have received this information. Thank you.

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

No I was trying to find out if I could make a telephonic appearance what do I need to do to make a request to do one and thank you very much for your time

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Also if we both worked does is she automatically entitled to allamony

Hello again, Paul, and thank you for providing this additional information.

Each court will determine whether they accept telephonic appearances as there is no rule requiring them.

I have reviewed the Bucks County website and there is nothing indicating the courts do accept telephonic appearances, so they may not, but it would normally be up to each judge. Because of that, I would contact the clerk of the court and inquire whether the court accepts such appearances.

Here is a link to their website which provides contact information:

No, alimony is not automatic, but based on a number of factors which are discussed in the following link:

Generally, the longer the marriage, the more likely alimony would be granted. However, the relative incomes of the parties and their needs and ability to pay would typically be considered as well.

I hope this helps clarify the situation for you. Please remember to rate my service once you have all the information you need so I will be compensated for my time from the deposit you posted with this website. If you have any other questions, please ask me – I’ll be happy to respond. Thank you!

Thank you very much for your positive rating of my service. It has been my pleasure to assist you and I hope you will ask for me should a future legal need arise.

If you receive a Customer Satisfaction Survey from JustAnswer, please consider scoring me a 9 or 10. It benefits my ability to assist you and other customers, and would be tremendously appreciated.

Thanks again and all the best to you.

Note: Please feel free to request me if you have future legal questions by typing your new question in the question box on my profile page. Here is a link to that page, which you can bookmark or add to your favorites: I look forward to hearing from you again should the need arise.