Alex J. Esq.
Alex J. Esq., Attorney at Law
Experience:  Licensed experienced Attorney

This is a follow up to a question I asked recently. I have

This is a follow up to a question I asked recently. I have filed for divorce from my current wife here in Florida. We are both living in the same house for now for the benefit of our kids. Does the law in Florida permit me to process the divorce with no delays or waiting periods while I and my wife are living in the same house?
Hello. My name isXXXXX am a Florida licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.

It is good to hear from you again, I had answered your other question back in April of this years.

Yes. You can reside in the same house with your wife for as long as you like and it would not slow down your divorce in any way in Florida.

Many spouses obtain divorce and keep living in the same house after the divorce and it it not against the law at all.

I wish you the best of luck and please let me know if your have any related follow up questions for me.