socrateaser, Lawyer
Experience:  Retired (mostly)
10097515

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH DCF MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW WAS

Customer Question

I HAVE NEVER HAD A PROBLEM WITH DCF MY DAUGHTER-IN-LAW WAS REPORTED SEVERAL TIMES HOWEVER SHE IS NOW IN PRISON SO I'M HELPING MY SON RAISE HIS BOY HOWEVER DCF IS CONSTANTLY CALLING ME DRIVING THRU MY PARK I AM THE GRANDMOTHER AND I'VE HAD HDCF TO MY WORK TO SEE THAT THE CHIILD IS FINE AND VERY WELL TAKEN CARE OF HOWEVER LAST NIGHT AT 8:30 PM HE THR DCF INVESTIGATER CALLED MY AND SAID THERE WILL BE A HEARING IN FRONT OF THE JUDGE AT 1;30 TODAY. I DON'T FEEL THATS FAIR I DON'T HAVE TIME TO SEEK COUNCIL OR ANYTHING IS THERE ANYTHING I CAN DO
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Attorney Wayne replied 4 years ago.

PLEASE DO NOT use the rating system until satisfied. Instead, please click CONTINUE CONVERSATION for more info.

Hello. I am so sorry to hear of this. May I ask, is this being called a "dependency hearing?"

Your answer to this will help me provide better information

Thanks!

Customer: replied 4 years ago.

IT WASN'T CALLED ANYTHING I JUST GOT BACK THE JUDGE DENIED US COUNSIL AND SHE TREATED ME LIKE A CRIMINAL I TOLD HER THAT I HAVE NO ALLEGATIONS AGAINST ME BUT IT DIDN'T MATTER ARE THEY GOD OR IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE I CAN GO TO PPL HELP ME I DON'T KNOW HOW OR WHEN THEY WILL EVER BE OUT OF OUR LIVES

Expert:  socrateaser replied 4 years ago.

Different contributor here. The original contributor has apparently left the conversation. Please permit me to assist.

Based on your previous statements, it would appear that your hearing is completed. Can you give me an update on exactly what's going on.

1. What was the purpose of the hearing?

2. What if anything did the judge order?

Thanks in advance.
Customer: replied 4 years ago.

THAT I HAVE TO SUBMIT TO DCF COMING TO MY HOUSE ANYTIME .

I'M SICK OF DCF AND WANT TO KNOW HOW TO GET THEM OUT OF OUR LIFE THE REPORTS WERE AGAINST THE MOTHER AND SHE IS IN PRISON IS THERE NO ONE OVER DCF THEY ACT LIKE GOD. THEVE SEEN THE BABY HES FINE AND THEY WONT TELL ME WHAT IT TAKES TO GET RID OF THEM

(intentionally deleted to protect the author's intellectual property rights)