Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

I live in Florida (Homestead , Fl 33032) and have been trying

Customer Question

I live in Florida (Homestead , Fl 33032) and have been trying to stop my child support on my 23 year old son. And all the Gatesville, texas court is giving me the run around . What is more that I can do to terminate my child support to my adult son.
Category: Family Law
Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.
Welcome and thank you for your question

I am an attorney with more than 25 years of experience and I look forward to providing you true and correct information in this regard.

Please remember, I can only answer what you ask and so if you have follow up questions, please post them here for full and accurate information before rating. If there are no other questions in this regard then I thank you in advance for your positive rating

And I am sorry you are getting a run around. But can you please tell me what that means exactly? What is Texas saying you still need?
Customer: replied 3 years ago.

They aren't telling me nothing other than the judge doesn't want to stop the child support.. Case is at the Coryell County District (52nd) court @ the City of Gatesville, Tx.......case# 29060...I've sent my ex wife and citation notifying her of my intensions to terminate my child support.

Expert:  Samuel II replied 3 years ago.

Hello

Thank you. Well that does not make any sense.

Does you divorce degree say you have to pay while the child is in college or anything like that beyond the age 18?

Are your wages being garnished?

And you file the Motion to Terminate ?