Ely, Counselor at Law
Experience:  Private practice with focus on family, criminal, PI, consumer protection, and business consultation.
7286322

Ely, This is a hypothetical type of question: What is the

Ely,

This is a hypothetical type of question: What is the likelihood of being able to settle the custody of the children in mediation? Or another way to ask it is how often have you seen it happen?
Hello friend,

I hope you are having a good week.

What is the likelihood of being able to settle the custody of the children in mediation?

Honestly - about 70% of the time. Chances are very good, especially if the parties are willing to talk. I think I often see more parties settling in mediation than actually going to trial. Let me raise that up even more - 75%.

Gentle Reminder: Please use the REPLY button to keep chatting, or RATE and submit your rating when we are finished.