How JustAnswer Works:
  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.
Ask originallawyer Your Own Question
originallawyer, Family Law Attorney
Category: Family Law
Satisfied Customers: 845
Experience:  9+ years of experience in divorce, custody battles and mediation.
Type Your Family Law Question Here...
originallawyer is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

As you can see this is really troubling me who would have thought

This answer was rated:

As you can see this is really troubling me who would have thought she would do such a thing my brother missing dad so much he cried when I told him about this it hurts to see someone else hurt thanks once again for being so helpful so one more thing she can not hire a lawyer here in Tennessee to do her dirty work a tennessee lawyer can not act in her behalf
No, she'd need to hire an attorney licensed in WA state to fight for a part of her grandfather's estate. She has no case against you. It truly is sad what happens when people let the prospect of money go to their heads.
originallawyer and other Family Law Specialists are ready to help you