Dimitry K., Esq., Attorney
Experience:  I provide family and divorce law advice to my clients in my firm.

YOU seem to be the best of the best . They continue to send

YOU seem to be the best of the best . They continue to send out subpoenas even thought the court gave them two extensions, Now to my oldest bank account. This would backfire on them but its about stalling Tomorrow is the emergency motion. Do you think my sons presence he is 20 would be helpful, My accounts manager is coming already.

Thank you very much for your kind words. I will do my best to help out again if I can.

I am not sure what you wish to accomplish by having your son at the hearing. What is the emergency motion about tomorrow and why do you feel your son may help?

Customer: replied 3 years ago.

Extension for discovery to review my financials see previous question. In addition,Trying for obstruction and support and things non emergent, Very dirty pool this new set of lawyers but I can handle them if i have knowledge and follow court etiquette,There mistake is to make their motions to long,

I'm back living in my office, I have a order that I gave to the courts and Judge to sign when he awarded me the house iin first pretrial in addition a new motion tomorrow to terminate nesting order of 2 years. my youngest graduates tomorrow from high school., Could you kindly read over my questions, if i had more the bonus would be bigger, if the bleeding from this divorce stops I wont need transfusions,She still has not produced any taxes affidavit etc

both sons are testifying at trial about the deception and how much trouble she causes in the home, calls police on me and them.MY oldest son is very upset about the subpoena and she comes home tonight, He is home for the summer I pay 100 percent of his tuition etc, She has gotten away with murder but she just got caught in a lie to the judge, That Is why he awarded me the house.,I assume. Things are turning,

I am very grateful for your bonus and I am familiar with your case. If this is purely for extension of discovery, that is a more of a procedural rather than a substantive matter, which means the facts are less important but the conditions and grounds for the request for the extension. In other words it is not directly related to your son or his testimony. This is why I am not sure I see the valid need for your son to be there since he is neither an attorney nor someone who can testify as to the scope and size of the discovery or what documents were already provided to the attorneys. I do agree that he is going to be an invaluable asset for the actual hearing but I am not seeing the need for him to be at this discovery hearing since it is a pre-trial meeting and not the actual trial.

Hope that helps.