LADY LAWYER, Family Law Attorney
Experience:  Family Law Attorney

if two people are on a morgtgage and one moves out do they

if two people are on a morgtgage and one moves out do they have a right to come back four years later and try to move in?

LADY LAWYER : Hello, Thanks for choosing! I look forward to helping you today. Please give me a moment to review your question and to answer you.
LADY LAWYER : Are the parties husband and wife?
LADY LAWYER : Also, who has title to the home (i.e., whose name(s) are on the deed)?

they are not husband and wife they are both on the deed. she left for four years and hasnt paid for anything.

LADY LAWYER : Thank you.
LADY LAWYER : no, she cannot move back in. Hopefully the locks have been changed and if she tries to come on the property, you can file a trespassing complaint.
LADY LAWYER : That being said, she can file a court action to partition the home, which means she can ask the court to sell the home so she gets her share of equity in it.
LADY LAWYER : Do you have any further questions about this?
LADY LAWYER : If you have any further questions about this, please just let me know. I am happy to keep assisting you. If you do not have any further questions at this time, would you kindly leave me a positive rating for the service I have provided you today? This will cost you nothing further to do, but it is the only way that the site will pay me for my time spent with you. Thank you so much!